As you get ready to go back to University or as your school kids are settling into the school year, Dr Jeremy Hammond would like to provide you with some important tips on how you or your child can correctly carry a backpack and prevent long term spinal damage.
Top Tips to Get Your Happy Back this Australia Day with Your Local Chiropractor Sydney!
No matter how you plan to celebrate Australia Day, make sure you don’t spoil the occasion by putting your back out. Dr Jeremy Hammond, has got your back with the following tips:
#happyback #chiropractor #spinalhealthweek The University of Sydney chiropractor, Camperdown, reports that this year's Spinal Health Week 2015 runs from May 25 to 31, with the...
Top 10 reasons for sports massage therapy & remedial massage therapist Sydney: Massage offers real health benefits, so much so that some conventional hospitals are...
Chiropractor clinic near Newtown offers remedial massage therapy to osteoarthritis neck pain sufferers. Neck pain can take its toll on people who suffer it. Unfortunately most people...
Our practitioners are registered with private health insurance companies for rebates on massage therapy and chiropractor services. We have a HICAPS machine so the...
IT IS A BIG SURPRISE TO MANY PEOPLE, BUT THE CHIROPRACTOR NEWTOWN AREA SAYS THAT THE HUMBLE HEALTHY CITRUS FRUIT GRAPEFRUIT CAN HAVE A SIDE...
Most Commented Posts
- Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-26 2
- Cycling, back pain & general health By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-08 1
- Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia By campuschiropractic on 2014-05-26 1
Poor Posture Correction with Chiropractic & Physical Therapy - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia […] In an earlier blog you would have read how ...
I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Cycling, back pain & general health […] An earlier blog post discussed the benefits of cycling exercise for ...
Chiropractic calls for health care guidelines update on low back pain - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo […] studies that provide strong evidence of not only the ...
Most Liked Posts
- I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? By campuschiropractic on 2014-11-12 1
- The CAA Back App: Your Pocket Chiropractor By campuschiropractic on 2016-05-20 0
- Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia By campuschiropractic on 2014-05-26 0