As you get ready to go back to University or as your school kids are settling into the school year, Dr Jeremy Hammond would like to provide you with some important tips on how you or your child can correctly carry a backpack and prevent long term spinal damage.
Top Tips to Get Your Happy Back this Australia Day with Your Local Chiropractor Sydney!
No matter how you plan to celebrate Australia Day, make sure you don’t spoil the occasion by putting your back out. Dr Jeremy Hammond, has got your back with the following tips:
#happyback #chiropractor #spinalhealthweek The University of Sydney chiropractor, Camperdown, reports that this year’s Spinal Health Week 2015 runs from May 25 to 31, with the theme ‘Get Your Happy Back’. Every day, Sydney chiropractors see more and more Australians experience disabling low back pain, neck pain and headaches, limiting their ability to work and engage […]
It will be a special Mother’s Day this year for the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, following the birth of her daughter, Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. However, new mums like the Duchess are particularly susceptible to back pain, which has been linked to an increase in symptoms of postnatal depression. This Mother’s Day, the Chiropractors’ […]
SYDNEY CHIROPRACTOR TELLS THE TOOTH ABOUT YOUR SPINE AND DISC HERNIA. Did it happen to you? Or someone you know? The quote from the dentist to do a root canal and crown to relieve your pain comes in at $3000. Oops!When I have heard this it was usually for someone who didn’t maintain the […]
Most Commented Posts
- Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-26 2
- Cycling, back pain & general health By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-08 1
- Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia By campuschiropractic on 2014-05-26 1
Poor Posture Correction with Chiropractic & Physical Therapy - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia […] In an earlier blog you would have read how ...
I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Cycling, back pain & general health […] An earlier blog post discussed the benefits of cycling exercise for ...
Chiropractic calls for health care guidelines update on low back pain - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo […] studies that provide strong evidence of not only the ...
Most Liked Posts
- I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? By campuschiropractic on 2014-11-12 1
- The CAA Back App: Your Pocket Chiropractor By campuschiropractic on 2016-05-20 0
- Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia By campuschiropractic on 2014-05-26 0