I LOVE the massage at this place. I started recently with Mariko and her service is flawless. How she can be both gentle and strong at the same time I can’t figure out but she’s also incredibly knowlegable about her work, intuitive, listens very carefully, and targets the key areas immediately. It’s not just a “feel good” massage, it’s very effective and focused on solving problems, aches and tensions. She also gives great tips on little exercises to do to assist with healing in between massages. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone. I also really really appreciate that the massage tables they have are a league above any other place I’ve been, as you can adjust the head part downwards so that your neck is not strained. Every other massage place I’ve been, as much as the massage helps, I end up with my neck and jaw tight from facing down the whole time into a whole that’s not quite right. This adjustable thing removes that problem. As a bonus, I hear they have heated beds for the winter 😀 Can’t wait to try that one.
Dorian PMassage Client
Five star treatment and service! Highly recommend!
Susan LMassage Client
Also, being a gym goer, the girls that do the massages are very strong considering their small size! Again they listened to what areas were sore and did what was needed. A bonus is that if you have the chiro adjust you first, they mention to the massage therapist ares they’ve just worked on so that the massage complements your treatment.
Jess DMassage Client
Stephanie FMassage Client
Most Commented Posts
- Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-26 2
- Cycling, back pain & general health By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-08 1
- Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia By campuschiropractic on 2014-05-26 1
Poor Posture Correction with Chiropractic & Physical Therapy - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia […] In an earlier blog you would have read how ...
I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Cycling, back pain & general health […] An earlier blog post discussed the benefits of cycling exercise for ...
Chiropractic calls for health care guidelines update on low back pain - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo […] studies that provide strong evidence of not only the ...
Most Liked Posts
- I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? By campuschiropractic on 2014-11-12 1
- The CAA Back App: Your Pocket Chiropractor By campuschiropractic on 2016-05-20 0
- Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia By campuschiropractic on 2014-05-26 0