Do you dance? Or maybe you don’t as you had an awkward experience on the dance floor. Well with or without a pole, solo or with a partner, hip hop or foxtrot, dancing is being utilised more and more for it’s fitness, coordination, mental and social benefits. One of our patients at our Sydney Chiropractic […]
Come visit us today! We are helping out with the University of Sydney Union’s Health and Wellbeing event. This is a great event focusing on complete health rather than just academic achievement. Why study so hard and become unhealthy? THE CHIROPRACTOR AT SYDNEY UNI WILL ASSESS IF YOU HAVE POOR POSTURE WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY RUN […]
Most Commented Posts
- Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-26 2
- Cycling, back pain & general health By campuschiropractic on 2014-09-08 1
- Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia By campuschiropractic on 2014-05-26 1
Poor Posture Correction with Chiropractic & Physical Therapy - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Sydney chiropractor tells the tooth about your spine and disc hernia […] In an earlier blog you would have read how ...
I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Cycling, back pain & general health […] An earlier blog post discussed the benefits of cycling exercise for ...
Chiropractic calls for health care guidelines update on low back pain - Campus Chiropractic & Wellness on Medical choice of paracetamol for low back pain no better than placebo […] studies that provide strong evidence of not only the ...
Most Liked Posts
- I bought a stationary bike to exercise for back pain relief, now what? By campuschiropractic on 2014-11-12 1
- Healthy grapefruit can be a recipe for medication modification side effects By campuschiropractic on 2014-12-07 0
- Transverse process fracture of lumbar vertebra ends Neymar’s World Cup By campuschiropractic on 2014-07-08 0